News

Registration temporarily closed till I catch up. If you are not spam, be patient!

Topic: Problem with...  (Read 4472 times)

Offline jenso

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
Problem with...
« on: November 23, 2006, 06:30:48 PM »
um i think this is the right board to post it in but in hana yori dango volume 8 most of the buble dont have words....ummm its just so you know...

Offline goldlilys

• Ruby Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Goldlilys Media Gallery
Re: Problem with...
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 08:15:51 PM »
Hi jenso,

I do not scanlate these mangas myself so sorry if some are not translated at all. You get what you payed (or not payed for). Well you can still understand the story so some blank translations should still be fine right?  :angel8:

Offline jenso

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 12:12:20 AM »
thankz just wanted to ask!

Offline Hraefn

• Copper Member
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 11:34:36 AM »
@jenso: That happens sometimes with scanlations. Sometimes, the English translation is quite a bit shorter than the original Japanese text, so some speech bubbles tend to be unused. There are some scanlation groups who bypass that problem by drawing their own speech bubbles, but that takes quite a bit of time and skill, so most groups don't bother.

As for that volume in question... well, I haven't exactly seen it, but if it's a final release and the context on the page is still meaningfull, then it's probably a complete translation. =^^=

Offline jenso

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 04:04:16 PM »
o well its not the bubles cuz in one part i missed like a whole chapters worth and it turns out that he broke up...and i couldnt tell because they looked the same (with their expressions)lol o well thankz yall