Topic: Planet Ladder  (Read 5586 times)

Offline somelazyassguy

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
Planet Ladder
« on: July 07, 2008, 05:13:32 PM »
my aunt had the first one so i read it (yes i know its a shoujo and im a dude -.-) but then she doesnt have the others so i was like crap and im too poor so if someone would be able to upload them for download i would apreciate it so much ^_^

Offline goldlilys

• Ruby Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Goldlilys Media Gallery
Re: Planet Ladder
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 05:46:25 PM »
Well there's only the 1st volume scanlated and available online. Gotta wait up for the other volumes to appear.  :fyi:

Offline somelazyassguy

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 05:58:32 PM »
ahhh dang, well while im waiting do you think there is a good shoujo/romance one that you can recomend to me? ^_^

Offline goldlilys

• Ruby Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 06:07:28 PM »
What type of heroine or genre do you like? Strong, naive or annoying types. Haha read so many genres already so they really do differ in my book. There is also romance, smut, sci-fi, action.

With romance, pretty much all shoujos are romance so need to clarify that.

You could also read through the other threads on this forum for recommended mangas by other visitors.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 06:09:15 PM by goldlilys »

Offline somelazyassguy

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 10:08:35 PM »
oh wow o.o, well im not much of a pro-anime/manga dude so idk what to say XD but is there any shoujo you like? =O

Offline goldlilys

• Ruby Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 08:58:37 AM »
By the way do you only like shoujo or do you want me to recommend other mangas (non shoujo ones too)

As for shoujo, you can visit here >> http://forum.goldlilys-media.com/index.php?topic=21.0 . What the visitors said are pretty much my favorites too.

And for strong female characters, here are my recommendations >> http://forum.goldlilys-media.com/index.php?topic=373.msg2362;topicseen#msg2362 .

And last but not least, if you type up shoujo romance (other categories you prefer) on the search field, and then list it by popularity, it will list out all the best mangas (or at least the ones that most people downloaded) that belong to those categories