News

Registration temporarily closed till I catch up. If you are not spam, be patient!

Topic: Manga Deadlinks Reupload Requests here!!  (Read 19804 times)

Offline Sunako

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
Re: Manga Deadlinks Reupload Requests here!!
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2008, 10:03:49 AM »
Othello v01-v02, and Othello v07 are broken.  Can these be re-uploaded?

When you click on the TurboUpload links, they kick you to a blank page rather than giving you the pop-up to d/l the file.  (The other Othello volumes' links are working, as I've just checked those.)

Many thanks!

Offline goldlilys

• Ruby Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Goldlilys Media Gallery
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2008, 09:41:36 AM »
The links for Othello v01-02, 07 are still alive. Just follow the directions for "how to download from turboupload" line by line on the Manga Download Rules section and you'll be able to download the file.

Offline Sunako

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2008, 09:53:44 AM »
The links for Othello v01-02, 07 are still alive. Just follow the directions for "how to download from turboupload" line by line on the Manga Download Rules section and you'll be able to download the file.

Gaah.  There must be something I'm missing (brain cells? sanity?) , because I did follow the directions exactly and let me tell you where it doesn't work:

Now, I went through the directions:

Turboupload

1. Click on the link of the download that you want
   2. Wait till the timer in the bottom left hand side gets to 0
   3. Input the text you see in the box and click Download Page
   4. Click here to download file

[RIGHT HERE-  after I have clicked, no pop-up shows up.  Instead,I get kicked to a blank page, and the bottom of my browser (where you get error messages and such) just says "Done", meaning that the page and all its elements have completed loading.  Now, other TurboUpload links that I have used today have worked-- namely, in that the pop-up did appear, allowing me to download, so I don't think it's a matter of my browser settings.]

5. A pop up will come up asking you where to save the file
   6. Wait for 1-2 minutes to download the next manga

Any ideas?   Also, these Othello files were the very first files I tried to download at TurboUpload today, so I do not think it was a matter of bandwith maximums or anything like that. 

Offline goldlilys

• Ruby Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2008, 01:53:53 PM »
Hmm, ok, I'll reupload that for you. Thanks for making sure because sometimes people keep telling us that the file doesn't work, but it was just a matter of following the directions. Keep watch for it in manga download section.

Offline Sunako

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2008, 05:19:55 PM »
The new links certainly work now.

Goldlilys, thanks for uploading these files to Savefile.  When I scroll through this topic, I see so many requests that I realize yet again how much work it is maintaining this site-- so I really appreciate this.   :icon_flower:

Offline ageha_chan

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2010, 02:07:59 PM »
Gokinjo Monogatari by Ai Yazawa

Hi! The link to the completed series of Gokinjo Monogatari is not working. It leads you to a savefile page, but there is nothing there.

Thanks for your help!  :hello:

Offline goldlilys

• Ruby Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2010, 01:22:08 PM »
We already know that and many more mangas need to be reuploaded >> http://forum.goldlilys-media.com/future-manga-uploads-and-reuploads/end-of-2009-reuploads/ . We've just been busy lately and haven't had the time to finish reuploading everything. Please wait and be patient.

Offline AmberAegis

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2010, 02:47:14 PM »
Hana Yori Dango please. The file seems to have gone dead. Thank you!

Offline wilsonwilson

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
Rozen Maiden v3,4,8 + Shugo Chara v4c16-18, v5
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2010, 05:12:25 PM »
I've waited a couple months to see if mediafire would fix itself (but it didn't), I then downloaded multiple times with the same errors listed below:

!   RMdn_v3[BloomeScans].zip: CRC failed in Rozen Maiden v3\Rozen_Maiden_v3_pg0006.jpg. The file is corrupt
!   RMdn_v4[BloomeScans].zip: CRC failed in Rozen Maiden v4\Rozen_Maiden_v4_pg0064.jpg. The file is corrupt
!   RMdn_v8[BloomeScans].rar: CRC failed in vol 8\0010.jpg. The file is corrupt
!   SCara_v04_c16[sugar_powder][angelic_powder].zip: CRC failed in ShugoChara_ch16[AP&SP]\10.png. The file is corrupt
!   SCara_v04ch17-18-omake.zip: CRC failed in Shugo_Chara_v04_c18[sugar_powder][angelic_powder].zip. The file is corrupt
!   SCara_v04ch17-18-omake.zip: CRC failed in Shugo_Chara_v04_c17[sugar_powder][angelic_powder].zip. The file is corrupt
!   SCara_v05.zip: CRC failed in Shugo_Chara_v05\Shugo_Chara_v05_c19[sugar_powder][angelic_powder].zip. The file is corrupt
!   SCara_v05.zip: CRC failed in Shugo_Chara_v05\Shugo_Chara_v05_c20[sugar_powder][angelic_powder].zip. The file is corrupt
!   SCara_v05.zip: CRC failed in Shugo_Chara_v05\Shugo_Chara_v05_c21[sugar_powder][angelic_powder].zip. The file is corrupt

Offline goldlilys

• Ruby Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2010, 06:03:58 PM »
Alright, adding to the long list is Shugo Chara and Rozen Maiden. Hmm, I wonder if that error occurs because of mediafire or the archive is just really corrupt. Anyways, will just reupload it again after the previous long list before. Unless others can help reupload those who do have it and help out.

Offline wilsonwilson

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2010, 10:36:18 PM »
!   Boarding_House_of_Hunks_v14part1.zip: CRC failed in BHOH Chapter 72.zip. The file is corrupt

If you use a .rar with even a 1% recovery record the errors are usually recoverable like with
!   QKnt_v08.rar: CRC failed in Queen's Knight v 08\the_queen's_knight_v08_p0011.JPG. The file is corrupt

QKnt_v08.rar
Detecting archive type...
---> RAR

Build fixed.QKnt_v08.rar
Searching for recovery record
---> recovery record found
Sector 12478 (offsets 617C00...617E00) damaged
---> sector recovered
Done

javascript:void(0)

sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Offline iSimplicityy

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2010, 12:09:41 AM »
It's quite quiet here xD .
Well I was planning to download Hana Yori Dango but Volumes 1 & 31 seem to be missing . I hope it's not just me xD . Anyway, thank you for this wonderful site ♥ . Hopefully the volumes will be reuploaded soon (: .