News

Registration temporarily closed till I catch up. If you are not spam, be patient!

Topic: Who are your favorite Japanese Singers?  (Read 7768 times)

Offline garnet07

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
Who are your favorite Japanese Singers?
« on: March 06, 2007, 02:35:03 PM »
Who else listens to Japanese music? What genre do you guys like and who are your favorite singers? Well, mine are listed on my site. I prefer listening to J-pop, J-alternative or any anime music that is catchy. Discuss people DISCUSS!!

Offline genta

• Pebble
    • View Profile
Re: Who are your favorite Japanese Singers?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 07:14:53 PM »
I prefer Ayumi Hamasaki...

why??? because she's very very pretty, cute and has a good voice.... :icon_thumright:

I love Boa too .......
Utada is great.......
JTL & Sea keeps rock.......
sweet Jang Nara....

aaaaarrrgggghhhh...that's so many...

Offline Evil

• Bronze Member
  • Uploader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 04:40:36 AM »
I like Ayumi Hamasaki too. Hmmm... My current favourite is angela aki though.

Offline pauline5765

• Ruby Member
  • Global Moderator
  • arf arf~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 10:37:34 PM »
Well, I don't know Ayumi Hamasaki but I googled her just a while ago and.... gosh she's pretty  :icon_thumleft:

There's this duo that really impressed me....
Forgot their name but I remember them singing the opening theme song of yakitate japan...
Their the twins... oh... i guess not but they really look alike as a duo

Offline nianna_angel

• Gold Member
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 07:22:53 PM »
well, my fave is a group, more like... I ssoooooo love EXILE!!! and NEWS is getting hot these days too!!!

Offline twilightswake

• Bronze Member
    • View Profile
    • Twilights Wake
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 07:56:07 AM »
I love Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, High and Mightly Color, Koda Kumi

I listen to a lot of anime music so I like the artists that make those songs too  :icon_flower:

Offline Munchies

• Copper Member
  • Lucky Star!!! Kona-Chan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 01:45:31 PM »
High and Mighty color, Ikimono Gakari, Yui, Rie Fu, UVERworld! I luv a lot of Jpop bands

Offline Funky90

• Pebble
  • ~~: Amare Vincit Omnia :~~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 05:39:59 AM »
Well I really like UVERworld and Orange Range they are great, though all the bands named here have some good songs.  :angel13:

Offline panda-chan

• Pebble
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 12:45:27 PM »
I like singers from Johnny's Entertainment like KAT-TUN, NEWS, Kanjani8, ARASHI,etc. because some of them are pretty and they're just freaking awesome. Nakashima Mika's also really pretty and has a beautiful voice...one of my favorite songs sung by her would probably be Yuki no hana! Namie Amuro, Koda Kumi, AAA, and Ayumi Hamasaki are great too. I also like J-rock like High and Mighty Color, Alice nine, and The Gazette.

Offline nianna_angel

• Gold Member
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2007, 02:49:02 AM »
I also like the artists from Johnny Entertainment... and I also like EXILE, YUI, Ai Otsuka, Utada Hikaru, and there was this artist that I liked after hearing one of her songs, but i forgot her name... TT_TT... Her songs are almost always sung with her playing the piano and she's supposed to be in Washington or something... :) 

Offline danshou

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2007, 09:17:09 PM »
YUI is absolute love. Everyone should know of her greatness. I'm getting pretty into Ikimono Gakari and EXILE lately too. Tegomasu, Ayaka, and Angela Aki are also quite good. And Plastic Tree, The Brilliant Green, Matsuura Aya, AAA, and Yuna Ito.

Kat-Tun, Arashi, and NewS (KonKon~ XD) are also nice to listen to every once in a while. And of course, there's always BoA, Tohoshinki/Dong Bang Shin Ki(even though they're manwhores), and just recently Kim Hyun Joong/SS501... though they're not really Japanese XD

Offline Rin

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2007, 07:56:58 PM »
WOW! i noe that jpop was famous wif ppl around the world but not jrock until i read panda-chan's post...anywayz its good!Support JPOP & JROCK!! :icon_thumleft:

Well i do not really haf favourites but i like a few mainly Gazette, Alice Nine, Orange Range, Gackt, NEWS, Utada Hikaru, BOA, Ikuma Toma (eventhough he hasnt debuted yet because Johnny Entertainment would not let him....), V6 , KAT-TUN  n many more!^^

Offline purtyponi

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2008, 09:31:13 AM »
I prefer j-pop like ayumi hamasaki, koda kumi... i also recently got into leah dizon.. i think she soooooooo pretty!

Offline P-chan

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2008, 09:04:33 AM »
laruku, Gackt, Miyavi, X Japan, Luna Sea, Acid Black Cherry, SID, Sugar, BLOOD, Abington Boys, the GazettE, Antic Cafe, . . . though i do enjoy some pop like Hikaru Utada, Arashi (i actually enjoy it for the music and not the eye-candy *points finger at sister*), morning musume, iceman, B'z (who's ancient but still the hotness) crystal kay, Ai Otsuka (who's creepy-wierd, but pretty and catchy), and others. some other good jrock is BUCK-TICK (sorry; i know it's a weird name) and Oblivion Dust (the older songs).