Topic: Skip Beat  (Read 6060 times)

Offline devidb112

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Skip Beat
« on: September 01, 2007, 01:54:44 AM »
Okay I'm new and this my first topic. So now I want lots of people to reply. If you have read the manga Skip Beat! then you know Ren the actor and Shou the singer. If you read all it then you know Ren has a scary past and is "Korn" in Kyoko's past, and Shou used Kyoko live a maid and then dumped her, but still feels like he  owns her. They both like Kyoko and I want you to choose. Who would you choose. Ren the mature type that is mysterious, or Shou would is immature, quite weird, and hates Ren. Now choose please. ANd why please.  :cya:

Offline pauline5765

• Ruby Member
  • Global Moderator
  • arf arf~
    • View Profile
Re: Skip Beat
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 03:54:23 AM »
....ren, no doubt...

i wanted to slap shou hard across the face when he dumped her... >_<

oh, and this topic doesn't belong here... *moves it to manga discussions board*

Offline devidb112

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 08:52:20 PM »
really? I'm new so I didn't know that. And me to. It made me so mad that Shou didn't want to marry her so he used her instead.  :love5:

Offline Windora

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 03:16:38 AM »
shou. He's so much more handsome than ren. Ren should be the one ending up with kyoko, yet i dont like him, and although shou is kinda a bastard, I totally prefer shou..

Offline pauline5765

• Ruby Member
  • Global Moderator
  • arf arf~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 12:42:25 AM »
Shou was so harsh... and Ren was so cold... didnt read all of it... so currently i think ren is better for her..

Offline WolfDances

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 06:28:19 AM »
I've read all of it that has come out so far, and I like them both but I think she will end up with Ren.  Shou had his chance, but now he's just kind of like a brother to her.  She still loves Shou on some level (thus the level of hate because she feels betrayed) but Kyoko's also falling in love with Ren, whom she met when she was little as well (she doesn't know it was Ren.)

Offline MasamiAkane

• Bronze Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2007, 07:53:22 AM »
Ren all the way!! Shou is such a bastard. I don't think what he feels about her is genuine love, he never would have given her another look if she didn't get into the showbiz industry.

Although Ren didn't really like/love her in the beginning, I think that he truly have come to love her.

God! Kyouko makes me laugh so hard. I was over my parents house for Christmas and read some chapters. I ended up laughing out loud to myself and my mom just gives me the weirdest looks whenever she walks past the living room as I chuckled to myself.

Offline lunacantabile

• Pebble
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 12:33:13 AM »
The love progression depends on how each other interact i think. How they respond to Kyoko, what they did for her until now, etc... Its hard to predict the last couple. I hope the manga end up correctly with the tittle 'skip beat'. A feeling when we are falling in love is the best ending theme, rather than just selecting Kyoko's lover. I love to see the story goes on..