Goldlilys Media Forum
News: Very important news about Goldlilys Media Gallery http://forum.goldlilys-media.com/goldlilys-announcements/site-maintenance-for-2013-and-temporary-closing-of-goldlilys-media-gallery/ .

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 18, 2017, 08:17:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Web Developers  (Read 7862 times)
Arrkura
Copper Member

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2007, 04:45:12 PM »

Hey there,

I am looking for computer programmers that have been coding from an early age and are super passionate about coding.  I work for SMS.ac, a web and mobile technology company in San Diego.  We use cutting edge technologies in the .NET arena coding primarily in C#.

If you know of anyone who fits those criteria, I would appreciate you passing my contact info around.

Arrkura
[email protected]
goldlilys
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 09:36:53 PM »

Hey Arrkura,

What a coincidence, I've been getting recruited by sms.ac but since I currently have a temporary job right now at the San Diego County, I can't work there.

What I want to know is how is the working environment? Be honest. And well, I really haven't done much C# since you say that is the primary code used. Are there any training for new workers? I'll be looking for the best permanent jobs once I'm completely done with college. I have like 2 more classes to take at UCSD and will be done around March '08.

Haha I have so many questions but forgot to ask the recruiter during campus interview. So I guess you're my connection in SMS.

Oh and do keep coming back to the site, especially in the forums. It's so eerily quiet here isn't it.

Arrkura
Copper Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 04:43:31 PM »

Sorry I haven't been on the board lately.  SMS.ac just launched the new site that has been in development for well over a year now.  Check out www.fanbox.com, I think you'll find it pretty exciting!

As far as the work environment at SMS.ac, it is truly one of the most positive and challenging environments to work in.  We work with very cutting-edge technologies, which makes for a dynamic atmosphere that is always changing with the trends.  We are employee owned so there is a strong sense of pride.  For anyone out there that is looking for new opportunities, either now or for an upcoming graduation, please be in touch with me and I will absolutely tell you more.  My work email is [email protected].

Arrkura, aka Alyssa
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: