Goldlilys Media Forum
News: Very important news about Goldlilys Media Gallery http://forum.goldlilys-media.com/goldlilys-announcements/site-maintenance-for-2013-and-temporary-closing-of-goldlilys-media-gallery/ .

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 28, 2017, 05:12:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Drama: Hana Yori Dango  (Read 4663 times)
Marma
Bronze Member

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2007, 04:27:52 PM »

Hello !
I'm watching Hana Yori dango! I really love it!
First I was a little worried about the result (as I really loved the manga I wasn't sure to be able to love the drama) but I'm really fascinated !
It's my first time watching a drame and I'm not disappointed. But I'm not sure that it's a japanese one ... yah
What do you think about it ?
In fact I wanted to know who sings the song with "arigato" in it (it's in the season 2) if someone could tell me ....  :love5:
Bye  :icon_salut:
nianna_angel
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 01:05:54 PM »

yup yup!!! It's very much Japanese. I finished watching it during our summer break (seasons 1 and 2), and it was quite addicting. Sometimes it just make me and my classmates laugh whenever we talk about it cause the different versions of it has different endings... like in the manga, the anime, the MG and also now the HYD drama... :love5: hello

twilightswake
Bronze Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 04:33:29 AM »

I recently watched the first season of Meteor Garden and I think the story is pretty good! I love it so I'm thinking of watching Hana Yori Dango (the Japanese version) and reading the manga also =3

nianna_angel
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 10:00:16 AM »

That's a nice plan... but i do hope you won't turn into a HYD-drama addict just like my friend did!!! all she could do was talk about HYD.... about what happened in the manga, the differences, and who knows what else!!! But don't be discouraged! HYD is sooo cutee!!! I recommend that you watch it! :icon_cheers: :love5: cya

Marma
Bronze Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 11:03:47 PM »

I don't know meteor garden but I don't even know if it is available in french !
For the song if you are interested I managed to find it! I'm so happy !
it's : "Flavor of life" from Utada Hikaru !!  :icon_flower:
twilightswake
Bronze Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 12:14:57 AM »

I'm officially a HYD-addict now! I absolutely love the drama!!!! Matsu Jun is sooo cute!!!!  :icon_thumleft: I've seen it 3 times now  :love5:

MasamiAkane
Bronze Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 10:50:31 PM »

One of the few live-action adaptations that I had no complains about. I really liked it and I thought that everyone fit their role accordingly.

P-chan
Copper Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2008, 03:56:07 PM »

HYD was my my first dorama. (this was back when it first came out) However, one thing that i didn't like: it was so well done that i can't like the manga or anime. The main character is too weak, but in the drama there was a more distinct underlying strength. So while i think its one of my all time favorites (and i've seen a LOT of japanese dramas), i either suggest reading the manga and seeing the anime first, or not bothering with them at all. But the drama is a must!
goldlilys
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 09:00:49 PM »

LOL, I also haven't read the last 2 volumes of the manga. But watching the anime first, then the drama, I thought the story pretty much ended. It was an excellent ending which I don't want to get ruined by the
open ended-ness of the manga as some people say. So true, HYD was the best manga adaptation ever after Nodame Cantabile.

sunberrygirl
Copper Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2015, 05:24:01 AM »

It's FANTASTIC that HYD has so many versions of it.  Japanese, Korean, and Chinese.
 foryourinfo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: