Goldlilys Media Forum
News: Keep receiving spam bots on the forum, so disabled registration temporarily.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 28, 2017, 05:19:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What brought you to Goldlilys' Site?  (Read 13021 times)
iSimplicityy
Copper Member

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2010, 06:49:37 AM »

I just found this site today and I'm completely in love already ~ . The manga collection here is the largest I've seen xD .
Well since I heard OneManga was being cleaned out I've been quite bummed . People were saying that eventually most online manga sites will come to an end so some decided to download their manga . So I thought about doing that too . But I searched everywhere and I couldn't find a site for all my manga . I was so disappointed . I had found Fruits Basket already and I found some CCS downloads but when I got to Absolute Boyfriend I got lost . Then I found someone on Yahoo! Answers who said that this site had Absolute Boyfriend and I now I'm here downloading everything I can xD . I'm so glad I found this place . The variety of mangas is HUGE . I can't wait to keep on downloading :D .

Thank you everyone for all your hard work ♥ . I'll cherish this site forever ~ ♥ .
bearclan
Copper Member

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2010, 05:40:35 AM »

hello
I'm quite new here.  I was looking for someplace where I could download the manga "Kana," and wasn't able to find it anywhere, but then I found this site!  Hurrah!
Things seem to be well organized, and the collections are quite impressive.
Good Job!!
leguigure
Copper Member

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2010, 05:23:06 AM »

ive know about it for YEARS actually.. but just recently did i become an official member..
i dont recall what manga i was searching for, but as i searched in google i stumbled in this site.. once i saw the variance they had in manga i loved it.. i dowloaded so many of the manga from this site.. it was crazy- it got to the point where i thought there was nothing left for me to download (manga of my taste of course)
so i stoped visiting for a couple of months and id come back.. and so on
it's a website hard to forget!! Embarrassed
joshie
Copper Member

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2010, 10:43:28 AM »

Same here, I also knew this site for a while but just become official member  Embarrassed
I came across this website while looking for manga to download, I couldn't remember which one :p and since then I'm hooked with this website cause it has huuuugeee manga collections

Keep up the good work Goldlilys! and thank you for sharing with us.
Yukani
Copper Member

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2011, 02:13:47 AM »

I kind of forgot how I found out about goldlilys manga archive but the first time I went to this site, was when the layout was like greenish with lots of lists. The layout wasn't fancy at all, probably because it was moving to somewhere soon. Then I went to goldlilys-media site. Then I followed goldlilys to the forum. It felt like a long relationship.

Oh, now I remember, I was looking at sites where people have their own pretty layout and manga scans. Then I went to the search engine either yahoo or google and I found you. I think I wasn't really looking for a particular manga though.

Oh, such memories... Embarrassed
Jarudin
Copper Member

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2015, 09:47:27 PM »

Like probably most people here I was looking for manga and manhwa to download. Although that was years ago. I have followed your site for a long time but never registered until now. I love that you offer rare stuff that can hardly be found anywhere else  love1
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: