News

Registration temporarily closed till I catch up. If you are not spam, be patient!

Topic: What brought you to Goldlilys' Site?  (Read 19544 times)

Offline iSimplicityy

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
Re: What brought you to Goldlilys' Site?
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2010, 11:49:37 PM »
I just found this site today and I'm completely in love already ~ . The manga collection here is the largest I've seen xD .
Well since I heard OneManga was being cleaned out I've been quite bummed . People were saying that eventually most online manga sites will come to an end so some decided to download their manga . So I thought about doing that too . But I searched everywhere and I couldn't find a site for all my manga . I was so disappointed . I had found Fruits Basket already and I found some CCS downloads but when I got to Absolute Boyfriend I got lost . Then I found someone on Yahoo! Answers who said that this site had Absolute Boyfriend and I now I'm here downloading everything I can xD . I'm so glad I found this place . The variety of mangas is HUGE . I can't wait to keep on downloading :D .

Thank you everyone for all your hard work ♥ . I'll cherish this site forever ~ ♥ .

Offline bearclan

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2010, 10:40:35 PM »
 :hello:
I'm quite new here.  I was looking for someplace where I could download the manga "Kana," and wasn't able to find it anywhere, but then I found this site!  Hurrah!
Things seem to be well organized, and the collections are quite impressive.
Good Job!!

Offline leguigure

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2010, 10:23:06 PM »
ive know about it for YEARS actually.. but just recently did i become an official member..
i dont recall what manga i was searching for, but as i searched in google i stumbled in this site.. once i saw the variance they had in manga i loved it.. i dowloaded so many of the manga from this site.. it was crazy- it got to the point where i thought there was nothing left for me to download (manga of my taste of course)
so i stoped visiting for a couple of months and id come back.. and so on
it's a website hard to forget!! :-[

Offline joshie

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2010, 03:43:28 AM »
Same here, I also knew this site for a while but just become official member  :-[
I came across this website while looking for manga to download, I couldn't remember which one :p and since then I'm hooked with this website cause it has huuuugeee manga collections

Keep up the good work Goldlilys! and thank you for sharing with us.

Offline Yukani

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2011, 06:13:47 PM »
I kind of forgot how I found out about goldlilys manga archive but the first time I went to this site, was when the layout was like greenish with lots of lists. The layout wasn't fancy at all, probably because it was moving to somewhere soon. Then I went to goldlilys-media site. Then I followed goldlilys to the forum. It felt like a long relationship.

Oh, now I remember, I was looking at sites where people have their own pretty layout and manga scans. Then I went to the search engine either yahoo or google and I found you. I think I wasn't really looking for a particular manga though.

Oh, such memories... :-[

Offline Jarudin

• Copper Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2015, 02:47:27 PM »
Like probably most people here I was looking for manga and manhwa to download. Although that was years ago. I have followed your site for a long time but never registered until now. I love that you offer rare stuff that can hardly be found anywhere else  <3