Goldlilys Media Forum
News: Keep receiving spam bots on the forum, so disabled registration temporarily.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 18, 2017, 08:14:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Girl Evolution  (Read 10812 times)
artemis
Copper Member

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2007, 12:25:29 PM »

I thought I'd bring up one of my currently favourite animes!

I love the manga and am so glad its still going but its really sad that the final ep is almost out *tears* I really hope they make a second series but I don't think they will *cries*. I can't wait to see the finale though, KyouheixSunako ftw!!

So anyone else agree that this is a great anime?

goldlilys
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 08:48:12 PM »

Eeehh, you really thought the anime was great?? Well this is just my opinion, but I thought they could have done better. The voices didn't really match the characters and there was just something off with the style of the anime. I love the manga much much more. The anime didn't really made me laugh as much. Probably I was too overly spoiled after watching the Host Club anime and I was comparing the two.

nianna_angel
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 11:37:07 AM »

Honestly, I loved both the manga and the anime.... but the anime made me laugh more!!! it was just so funny that my stomache was hurting... even my ultra picky sisters loved it and were also laughing alongside me... and since we were watching the series in the middle of the night, we kept on waking our parents with the volume of our laughter! yah :icon_cheers:

LTSapphire
Leora Tallis Sapphire
Global Moderator

freshman again

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 02:09:56 PM »

Actually I don't think it was all that great either. I think it's really funny and it amuses me, but that's really all it does. It's almost plotless in its ways. I should go back and read the manga...

pauline5765
Global Moderator

arf arf~

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 09:56:19 PM »

it was really funny ~~
but the manga was better and more entertaining for me....
....i kinda feel that it lacks something though....

If you think I was useful, please click on that small text link "applaud" below my name "pauline5765"... but if you think I was crappy and all... then you can *sniff* smite *sniff* me...
swiftsarah
Copper Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 02:10:55 AM »

I like it because its funny. But I prefer the manga rather than the anime.
Because there are some scenes that are not shown on the anime.
Sunako
Copper Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 04:46:04 PM »

I agree that the anime is a bit plotless, but then....so is the manga!   It's mostly made up of vignettes where the guys try to change Sunako into a lady, but she is blissfully immune to all of that ultimately.  And that's part of the fun-- I just love the wacky and unique characters so much that I want them to stay together, and stay the same.

I think in Vol. 16 of the manga, in the mangaka's notes section, Hayakawa-san says that her editors have been bugging her to do more character development and to move the story along, but....I really don't want it to end!  I want it to continue forever, with Sunako and her bishonen roommates carrying on in their silly escapades!
flowfun
Copper Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 05:55:05 AM »

i love this anime : )
it's sooo funny! i love the girl!

but i dont know why the manga doesnt finish. it;s stock on ch 98!!! why wont they finish it!!
topfer
Pebble

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 08:39:12 AM »

I really agree that the anime is a bit plotless. It's a gorgeous, spacious mansion, and four handsome, fifteen-year-old friends are allowed to live in it for free! There's only one condition-that within three years the guys must transform the owner's wallflower niece into a lady befitting the palace in which they all live! How hard can it be? I really like it.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 08:58:49 AM by topfer » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: